Wednesday, April 1, 2009

So im gonna use this now


Hello all. I have a blog now :) 

So I went to computer alliance today and bought a new inkjet and a video converter hub. I get to make a video for my sisters 21st.... yay. I get to listen to my 26 year old sister come up with stupid ideas and then try and make me make it into a video... And Luke, do not ask me if they are hot.

My hatred for VHS players has risen again... I have to stream them onto the comptuer and the player doesnt work... freakin typical. 

So as you can see I'm in a pretty foul mood. I just want to get out of this damn house.

On a lighter note, my recording 'studio' is pretty much done. I just need to get some mic cables, reformat my macbook pro and learn how to use my mixer! HUZZAH! But I do have my drum kit back in my house.

Anywayz, imma watch some stupid movie that Luke (you got 2 mentions, feel special) gave me.

3 comments: