Saturday, April 4, 2009

So I just met Dylan Moran


You heard me. He came to the kiosk and asked me where a shoe store was. I stared at him, dumbfounded... and said 'Sorry... what?'. He spelt it out for me, looking uninterested and unamused. I told him i didnt know, sorry. He walked away and i blurted out 'I didnt know you were in brisbane'. He turned around, looking slightly satisfied that someone recognised him and said 'Well,  yes I am'. And took his kids down the hallway. 

On the way back, I offered him a westfield directory and he said "No, thank you I found the place" so i said "ok. thanks. and good luck, Dylan". He waved and walked away.

Yeah, I know the photo sucks, but I didnt want to seem like a TOTAL stalker.

This, without a doubt, counts as a WIN!


4 comments:

  1. I can't see Dylan in the photo, but the blonde chick looks pretty alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. click it and zoom in. He's below the 'G' of general pants sign. Clearly hotter than the chick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This just in: Mr Burrycam spots Dylan Moran in the wild. Details at 11.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I trust u mate...I was right there.
    Its just that he was so pissed looking for the place...I dint realize it was him. I guess that's the reason why none of us asked for an autograph.

    Ask me why Kiran dint get a shot when he was close enough..."U could have knocked him down with a feather!!"
    All i could hear was "omg...omg...omg" and also..."I am gona marry him!!"
    lolz

    ReplyDelete