Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Nointeyn


So I'm almost 19.... wow...


Kind of crept up on me, but i've been in existence for quite a long time. It's been rather interesting...


Uni is creeping up on me now. I figure if I watch 1 online lecture per day (and occasionally 2 on a weekend), I'll be caught up by SWOTVAC. Probably not as good a plan as me going to classes... but i'm working on that.


So it's my last day at Dell tomorrow, too *sniff*. As much as I loved the job and loved the friends i made, i think it's a good thing. I need to cut back. I need more time to study/relax. I'm way to sleep deprived and never have enough time to relax. Plus, it means i can put more time in to Semper. Stay tuned for the 3rd issue, it's gonna ROCK!


Anyway, I've been ignoring the lecture going on in the background of me typing this... but he's in fast forward and is still talking slower than normal people.


But I have been playing 'The Last Remnant" a lot, and the game ROCKS! Kicks the shit out of crappy Lost Odessy, but still doesn't come close to FFVII... and nothing ever will. But the image is 'Torgal' and he is a freakin BADASS!

No comments:

Post a Comment