Sunday, August 23, 2009

drunk texting





















I love sending/receiving drunk texts and drunk phone calls. They are so entertaining to do, and entertaining to read the morning after. Apparently "I" (I wasn't in 100% control of my phone at this stage) told my ex-girlfriend we should sleep together again before she goes oversees. I also managed to send 8 texts to the same person, consisting largely of "kjdgkdfgdfg"

I received some great ones too! For example, when I asked my friend to move to melbourne with me, her response was ""imso there hts hnsne. R karnhuool plaxing thdre but?". Same girl sent "Neg. Lnve u alj jbt 2 drunj 2 goanywhere. Xo" to me last night. Wonderful.

Texting is bearable.... it's when you drunk facebook/twitter/blog when you get into trouble. Digital footprints stick with ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment